2010年8月19日星期四

Online Video Promotion Services: Youtube Promotion Services

Video your story, video your business, get involved with the online video revolution when you use Video Promotion Services which effectively give you a video presence online with strategies and tactics for Youtube Promotions Services that will take your video to a point at which it can really positively influence your progress.If you're looking for nfl jersey cheap video promotions services or specifically Youtube Promotions Services, we not only market videos on youtube but we do online video production also.

Okay time to write because I cant barely think, its hard to accept when things don't turn out as you hoped but then you wonder why you ever wanted these things, is it just some arbitrary goal, or is it something real? I think I need to let go of the numbers. You want to make something of yourself but thats not just a number. You can't say what you did with your life, and pick a number for how many dollars you made.

But I kind of just think that once I've got like two hundred grand in the bank, what will it matter? I think deep down I realize this. I have a nice car, I have a nice apartment but I still wake up in my skin, I still want things that I know money can't buy and I guess that's what I've got to be looking for. You've got to be inspired, make videos, use Youtube Promotion Services and Video Promotion Services and make more money with online video - and more money makes you more confident but where is the place?

Where is the place that makes a difference? If you've got 200k you can buy a place and settle down. If you've got 500k you can too. But if you have a million dollars in the bank you're making $1500. I worked out that by the time I'm 55 I'll probably have 4 million dollars. What does it matter whether I have 4 million or 3 million? But I also think about the things I don't have, and what I mentioned – they don't cost money. When you feel alone, especially cheap nfl jerseys around Christmas, new years, birthdays, you know what you're missing. I always thought I would put it together, just once I'd done my music, made my money. It won't be like that. Yes I could go out and make the millions if I wanted to, I know I could, but then to lose all my friends and family and connections completely, to come back in 10 years hoping to put the pieces together, to live some life? That's a joke. I've got to make the decisions that are right, now.

I worked hard to get to where I am now that the money just keeps coming, and I could take it further but I have issues to take care of both in my business and personal life that know amount of money I make will ever solve. But what will solve the situation? Applying myself more to these situations, otherwise I'll be sitting there at 55 with my 4 million dollars, no girl, no family, no friends, no art, nothing to look back and feel proud of except that I was kind of on the drum and bass scene and I built up a lot of business.

When I'm 55 will I still want to make tunes and will I need Youtube Promotion Services? Will I travel the world hooking up with all my favourite old musicians, writing, adventuring as an old fogies? Hanging out with other creative working on projects, managing an act maybe, helping out a business? Will I write and make movies? Take lots of nfl jerseys drugs? Make videos and put them up on youtube? Well then I'll be sure to use Youtube Promotion Services when I need video promotions services.

没有评论:

发表评论